Saturday 28 September 2013

Cute, cute, and thrice cute

The son of one of my colleagues, who I've seen a couple of times before, meeting his dad at my workplace this evening. A stunning boy at 'worktown' station when I arrived there on my way to work at lunchtime. And now cute barman Ben in 'domicile-ville' Wetherspoons. I could really do without these unattainables ghosting through my life at the moment, given that I still don't know what, if anything, is going to come of the nightmare I was going through almost exactly a week ago. But, sadly, I can't turn 'me' off, just because it's currently unhelpful. All this stuff is, as I've said before, a life sentence. With no hope of parole.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one celibate out there, for many of the same reasons.
    It seems that Ronnie Palmer and his 5 brothers will be my companion for the foreseeable future.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I certainly know I'm not unique, nor do I have any expectation of being. It's just particularly difficult in present circumstances. I'll get over it, one way or the other, no doubt.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete