Monday 2 September 2013

Sex on legs!

For all of my posts referring to the boys I encounter as I make my way through life, on trains, buses, in shops, in the street, it's rare, believe it or not, for me to be actively turned on by what I see. I tend far more towards the wistful sigh at their beauty than anything overtly lascivious, getting my erotic 'kicks' instead from the imaginary characters in stories that I read (and occasionally write). There are situations when the two strands converge, though, and this morning has been one of them. I had to go to the hospital on my way back from work for another of my seemingly endless series of blood tests, and when I made my way back to the bus stop to head back to 'domicile-ville', two boys were already waiting there. One was unremarkable, just average looking, but the other - well, not to put too fine a point on it, he was, from my point of view, absolutely dripping with sex appeal. About 14, fairly tall and well-built, without being in any way overweight, dark haired, clear skin, but for a few freckles, and with very interestingly well-filled shorts, to euphemise a little. It didn't take very long for my imagination to come up with things I'd like to have done with him, given his consent, of course, leading to my hands literally shaking at the thought. I have absolutely no doubt that some would immediately accuse me of lusting after a 'child', although I would call him a youth, but, in this instance, I'll admit to being guilty as charged. Not that I would have even considered doing anything against his will, but as I now head into what I hope will be a good afternoon's sleep before going back to work tonight, if I was to dream about him, I'd be a very happy boy.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Sigh...my knee has been acting up, so time at the gym has been limited...I need to update the eye candy gallery!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      For once, a bit more than eye candy - mind candy, if you like! He really was quite something, and I would have certainly fallen madly in bed with him, given a quarter of a chance!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete