Monday 23 September 2013

Not knowing

Not knowing what's going to happen next is, I'm finding, a thoroughly unpleasant position to be in. The aftermath of the weekend's horror show has left me in limbo, having no idea about my cousin's next move - there are things he could say and do that could have major repercussions on what few positives are left amongst the ruins of my life. If that happens, I might really, this time, be left with nowhere to go.
I apologise for not having replied to recent comments, but I've been rather preoccupied with the situation I've found myself in. I do very much appreciate your feedback and support, though, as always.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed this when it was posted...remember, if you need and ear...or a shoulder.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete