Thursday 12 September 2013

Loss

Having just read an evocation of lost love, I couldn't help but think of how my life could have been so different. My loss wasn't literal, unlike the writer of the post I was reading, my love is still around, living his life, his way, and that's just as it should be. The outcome is the same, though, I'm just as alone. Gay boy falls in love with straight boy, has his heart broken, what else could have been expected? My darling boy, lost forever. But there in my heart, always.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I've had it happen oh so many times. My heart aches whenever anything evokes the memories.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      There's nothing to be done about it, but, yes, when the memories are disinterred, for whatever reason, it's certainly a bittersweet experience, to say the least.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete