Friday 30 December 2011

Caution sometimes pays

I had an exchange of e-mails with someone a couple of months ago which left me feeling uncertain of the direction my life might take, the direction I might want it to take. I had some rather substantial doubts about the motivations of my interlocutor at the time, and said so, at which point the e-mails abruptly stopped. Something I've read this evening has pretty much confirmed what I suspected at the time, that someone was trying to 'out' me, for reasons I suppose they know, even if I don't. Discretion is the better part of valour, they say - and they may well be right.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I hope this "interlocuter" has no more of any idea of who you actually are than all of the rest of us!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    As far as I know, my anonymity is still intact, but if it hadn't been for my habitual caution, bordering on paranoia, that might not have been the case. All's well that ends well, as the saying goes.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete