Monday 5 December 2011

Not Safe For....well, anywhere, really

This post is probably going to fall into the 'far too much information' category, but, as ever, I'm going to shamelessly please myself and write it anyway. I've spent much of today getting myself pseudo-adolescently hot and bothered, because I've been writing a story for 'Nephelokokkygia' with yesterday's 'supermarket boy', or a totally fantasy fiction version of him, as a central character. The story, should I get round to finishing it, will end up as one of those self-indulgent things like Suadela, basically me just turning fantasies around the desires in my head into text, and inflicting them on the world, in a way that's assuredly 'NSFW' - or home, or anywhere much else.
At least my success in getting myself worked up has distracted me from my bad back suffering a relapse - I woke up this morning with my lower back feeling like it was made out of concrete, and it's taken most of the day to get it loosened up in any meaningful way. Physical deterioration - don't you just love it!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. Cool, more stories!

    I hope your back gets better - do you have chiropractors over there? I LOVE a chiropractor - or a therapeutic massage - works wonders on backs!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise helps too.

    I climb 10-12 flights of stairs per day at work, and it has really help my back, I think.

    (I think my 'record' is 19 flights in a day.)

    And long walks could be really good, too.

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jay & Andy
    My creaking back is a bit better today, thanks, although it was still a bit locked up when I got out of bed this morning.
    I walk a minimum of 40 minutes every working day, and climb at least 3 flights of stairs (at my accommodation), as well as spending a fair bit of my working day on my feet, so I'm not completely sedentary. When I saw my GP a few days ago, she didn't seem unduly concerned, so it's probably just a 'tweak' that will settle down in due course. Sooner rather than later, I hope!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete