Thursday 8 December 2011

Melodrama queen, again

This afternoon's post was all a bit over the top, really. My wife's meeting wasn't as traumatic as she was expecting - she might even be getting a bit of support from on high, rather than the undiluted diet of pressure that she's been subjected to of late - and my trough, for once, was short-lived, almost illusory. The financial situation is still a nightmare, but there's nothing we can do about that in the short term, as bags of money don't grow on trees. I'll be back in Surrey by about this time tomorrow, which isn't exactly ideal, but it's all part of the treatment at the moment.
The cutie was still super-cute, though, and it's well worth, I think, sticking around to see some more.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she isn't being sacked, or made redundant or whatever you Brits call getting fired! Things have a way of working out.

    And, BTW, you are depressed if you are entertaining even the slightest thoughts of ending it all. Perhaps that was the melodrama, but I still think it can't hurt to find a professional to talk things over with. I didn't think it would help me, until it did.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    It's a bit early to say that things have 'worked out', but at least an immediate crisis has passed.
    That goes, to a degree, to my emotional rollercoaster, too, although I'm still struggling a bit. I haven't got the time, money or inclination to go down the route of therapy, at least at the moment, but I genuinely appreciate your concern, nonetheless.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete