Sunday 4 December 2011

Fantasy Land

I went out relatively early for a Sunday morning, because my daughter had arranged to meet some of her friends in 'town' at 10:00, and I gave her a lift, before going on to do the shopping. The supermarket had only been open for 15 minutes or so when I got there, but was still busy. The eye candy quotient was low, though - or would have been, but for one individual. It was one of those 'all the boxes ticked' scenarios - he was about my daughter's age, 13, maybe 14, tallish but not too 'grown up', very light brown hair, not quite fair, nice face, good skin, and the most appealingly 'kissable' lips I've seen on a boy for many a long day. I must admit to having succumbed to some rather vivid fantasies about what I'd have liked to have done with the boy, and those luscious lips, given his willingness and consent. For all my attraction to boys of that age, I don't very often get as far as actively fantasising about specifics, so perhaps I'm feeling a bit needier than usual at the moment in the face of all the other pressures in my life.
There was a brief glimpse, too, of another more local object of desire at lunchtime, as I fleetingly saw the blond cutie who lives just behind us. And yes, it was through the infamous window, but he was only visible because he was at the window looking out and down when I happened to be in our kitchen, before I'm accused again of voyeurism. I'd have to be perched on our roof to be able to look directly into his room in a 'peeping Tom' kind of way, which would make me a little conspicuous, even if I had the wherewithal to get up there!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    Bitter sweet, as fun goes, maybe. I'm in the throes of fictionalising 'supermarket boy'. Literary merit not guaranteed!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete