Monday 12 December 2011

Lucid - almost

I guess I ought to put a disclaimer here - this post is going to contain a description of an erotic dream, so please don't read on if you're likely to be offended.

In the early hours of this morning, when I managed to grab a 'power nap' while I was on a break, I had one of the most vivid dreams of my life, almost certainly the most tactile, if nothing else. It was probably the closest I've ever come to a full-blown lucid dream, too - I knew I was dreaming while I was dreaming, but I wasn't in control of the action, so perhaps a halfway house to a lucid dream.
It was the tactile side of it that was the most interesting, though. The action took place in my workplace initially, then in an unidentifiable park, and apart from me, the other main character was a young man, late teens, give or take, very good looking, blond, very obviously, almost stereotypically, gay (he didn't get a name as such in the dream, but had a nickname of Laalaa, as in the Teletubbies - I know, odder and odder!), but not based on anyone I recognise from real life. In terms of looks, the nearest equivalent I could think of was my mental picture of my 'Alex' character from Lucent, although I didn't make that character at all camp, so 'Laalaa' was very different in that way. He was in my workplace as some sort of trainee, and attached himself to me, then when I finished my 'shift', attached himself literally. hugging me from behind, then kissing me, before we went on to nibble on each others lips, and I could feel all the touch sensations very vividly, as though it was really happening. When the scene moved to the 'park', he hugged me again, from the front, and we frankly snogged each other, before he thrust his hips against me, until he had an orgasm, and I could actually feel his erection pulsing through his clothes. I've never experienced anything like this dream before (nothing like it in real life, either, sadly!), and while I've no doubt it has no more real world significance than any other dream, it was powerful enough to make a big impression on me after waking. I'll be off for (I hope) a good day's sleep shortly, and I wouldn't be in the least upset if 'Part 2' was to appear in my head!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. So your "target demographic" has shifted to something more socially, and legally acceptable?

    This is progress, yes?

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andy
    I wouldn't necessarily say that - dreams are, as I suggested, not really indicative of anything much, in my opinion, it was more the mechanics, or haptics, of this one, rather than the subject matter, that made it so exceptional. In waking hours, as on the 'boys' school train' travelling back from work this morning, it was my usual 'age of attraction' group that asserted itself, and the younger end of it at that. That said, if I could find someone like 'Laalaa' in real life, it could be a different story.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete