Tuesday 27 December 2011

Mind made up

There's been a follow-up to the post about hebephilia I linked to the other day, and it leaves no doubt about the views and agenda of the writer this time. The first sentence contains the phrase 'to have sex with children', and one of the post's tags is 'rape'. In the face of such certitude, the scientific studies quoted as evidence are obviously superfluous. Everyone 'knows' we're all just evil child rapists, so no further research, or indeed thought, required. So fucking predictable.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. Ugh. Enough said.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, this will not be resolved in our lifetime.

    :-\

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jay & Andy
    I'm resigned to the issue being 'decided', both in terms of people's attitudes, and in terms of anything changing in any foreseeable future - those two threads are linked, of course, nothing practical will change if attitudes don't. But I won't be changing, either - as I've said numerous times, if I could wish my attractions away, I would have long ago, because I'm not remotely masochistic enough to want to be hated by all and sundry. The trick, it seems, is to try and find a path through life where I can at least be myself in my head, if not in public.

    Love & best wishes to all
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete