Saturday 22 December 2012

End of the world news - December 22 update

Well, to the surprise, I would guess, of very few, we in GMT-land have got through the day of supposed Armageddon without any undue alarms, and the world seems to be continuing unabated. Just to prove that nothing much has changed, pretty much the last thing that happened to me on December 21 was having my pint stolen while I was in the toilet. Yes, the world is still full of arseholes. Business as usual.

Love & best wishes to all
 Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you're still there???? Then what fresh hell is this that I'm in?!?!?!

    Oh yeah, a Best Western motel 135 miles from home, with 250 more miles to drive tomorrow. Ugh. Better off with the end of the world!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    'L'enfer, c'est les autres'. I have seen it suggested that this is hell, and there are days when I might be inclined to agree. I hope that what is waiting for you at the end of your journey is worthwhile - I'm sure it will be.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete