Thursday 17 January 2013

Chilly, Captcha and cuties

My day off today, and, predictably enough, I'm up in town again. It's been one of those days which are very nice to look at - it's been clear and sunny for much of the time - but not, perhaps, quite so nice to experience at first hand, because it's been bloody freezing! Still, given that I could have hibernated indoors, I suppose I shouldn't complain. I've pretty much thawed out now, though, courtesy of 'work-town' Wetherspoons, whose wi-fi I'm currently availing myself of to write this post, on my Kindle. Using my still relatively new toy isn't without its frustrations, though - I wrote a longish comment on a blogpost elsewhere, only to find that I couldn't publish it because the Kindle wouldn't display the Captcha image. 'Take two' will have to wait until I get back to base later. Not all has been as frustrating this afternoon, though - although that might depend on which definition of 'frustrating' you use. I've seen several very easy on the eye cuties, albeit that most of them were far too young to do anything other than muse on how nice it might be to catch up with them in a few years time. Only daydreaming, needless to say.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment