Saturday 5 January 2013

Fantasyland

I read a story earlier, at a website I visit regularly, probably too regularly, if I'm being honest. It doubtless goes without saying that there was some erotic content, but there was a lot of love in the tale, too. Sometimes, when I've read stories like this in the past, I've got myself upset, not so much because of the absence of the physical expression of what I am and what I want, but more by the lack of an emotional connection, of not having the chance at the sort of loving relationship I most want, and have wanted for such a long time. This time, though, I was left feeling pretty good. Emotionally and physically. Too much information, no doubt, but there it is. I've almost given up hope that anything like it will ever happen to me. But only almost. There's still a faint, very faint light, somewhere in the distance, the dream that, one day, it might just be my turn.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I certainly hope so. We all deserve some happiness in ours lives, particularly those of us who do try to live a moral life, a decent life.

    Hang onto that hope, Sammy!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The degree of hope fluctuates from day to day, or even, like yesterday, from hour to hour - I was pretty well up yesterday morning, before being much lower later in the day - but I'm still hanging on. I was talking to my daughter about this yesterday, and, without going into gory specifics, we agreed that it's relatively easy to deal with the physical desire without involving anyone else, but the emotional side, the love, is, by definition, a two-party phenomenon. If I just had someone to cuddle every now and again, that would be enough for me. Anything more, should it be consensually available, would be a delight, but would simply be the icing on the proverbial cake.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete