Thursday 31 January 2013

Contrived coincidence

Thoroughly contrived, by making sure I was in the right place at the right time, but it worked! I saw him again, the delicious cutie I'd first chanced upon last Friday. I sat right behind him, albeit for a shorter time than the first, because he got off of the bus at an earlier stop, but it was such a treat while it lasted. Among other things, I was able to see that he has lovely eyes, a very pale shade of blue, almost grey, and, when he put his hands behind his head to fiddle with his hair, a pair of very light coloured freckles on the back of his left hand. Would that I could have kissed them gently!
Before anyone worries, or criticises, I've no intention of stalking the boy - apart from anything else, my work schedule wouldn't allow it, even if I wanted to - it was just that he was so cute when I saw him the other day, and I just couldn't resist the temptation to see him one more time. Yeah, I know I'm a sad bastard, but I can't help it.

Love & best wishes to all
 Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmm...contrived coincidence...methinks that does translate into "stalking"...hmmmm

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    Thanks. I'm sure no 'normal' person has ever contrived to be in a certain place, at a certain time, in the hope of seeing someone they find attractive. It's just us evil paedos, obviously.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you know I was being facetious, right?
      Jay

      Delete
    2. Hello Jay
      I'm sorry, but you managed to hit a raw nerve. Yes, maybe I don't help myself sometimes, by doing things like I did today, and then having the audacity - or is it stupidity? - to be honest enough to tell the world about it, as well, but I didn't choose to be this way. I would have had to have been insane to make such a choice. The boy is in absolutely no danger from me, and never would be.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete