Friday 6 August 2010

Count to 10...no, I'm still seething

A post has appeared on Paul's blog overnight purporting to tell the 'real' story of 'JJ'. People seem to have been falling over themselves to embrace someone who is, at best, a self-confessed liar, and, at worst, something far more sinister, while forgetting those who have been 'the collateral damage' of this affair. I'll admit, freely, to partiality in this matter - anyone who's read my blog over the past couple of weeks (and indeed a lot further back than that) will know that there's a very big place in my heart for DJ, and I'm absolutely furious that he's so upset yet again. It's all the more frustrating for me that all I can do about it is rant - I just wish there was something, anything, more substantive I could do for the boy, but I know that's not a realistic expectation.

I know the chances of you reading this post, DJ, are very small, but if you do, I really hope you find a way of coming to terms with everything that's happened, and moving towards a much happier future. I wish so much that I could help you in some way, but I know, sadly, I can't fix things for you. All I can do is say how much I care. ((Hugs)).
Love & best wishes to you, DJ.

I haven't forgotten the others, like Gabe and Rowan, who've been hurt by this as well, I'm thinking of you, too.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment