Sunday 22 August 2010

The elusiveness of dreams

I woke up in the early hours of this morning from what I presume must have been an interesting dream, because I can remember thinking that it would make a good idea for a story. Sadly, the fact that I thought it was a good idea is all I can remember now! I know some people who are interested in dreams keep a bedside notebook, but I don't have memorable dreams often enough to make it worthwhile. Perhaps the seed of the story idea is still somewhere in my subconscious, waiting to be unearthed by a felicitous combination of circumstances, similar to last night's conversation with my daughter.

More 'Dreams'



Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I dream very seldom. And when I do, I almost never remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    Likewise, really, but there are odd occasions when something vivid sticks in the mind, and can be interesting.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete