Tuesday 10 August 2010

Some good news at last

Around 18 days ago, I read a post called 'Farvel for alltid' on 'Planet DJ' which was the first harbinger of what proved to be a very painful and upsetting time for a lot of people, as well as causing a lot of mistrust and lack of belief in this corner of the blogsphere. This morning, 'Wandering Pom' pointed me in the direction of 'Planet DJ II' (Thank you, Mark), with a super new picture to mark DJ's return to blogging. I think DJ is really brave to put himself 'out here' again after all that's happened, and I sincerely hope that all his cyberspace experiences from now on are positive ones. As I've said before, I prefer to believe that most people in the blogsphere are well-intentioned, unless there's concrete proof to the contrary, let's not allow the few 'bad apples' to spoil things for everyone else.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Definitely good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    Good news, on reflection, only if there are no more pitfalls ahead, at least in the short term. My fingers are firmly crossed.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sammy!! I found your new site!! I'll have to link it to mine, if it's OK...
    Yeah, DJ is doing good!! I'm so proud of him... I think that he has a good approach to the new blog, and, I hope, like everyone else that it is a positive thing for him!! I know that leaving the other stuff behind was a good start!! love, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tony
    As you might imagine, I'm really happy to see DJ back, and hopefully in a way that best suits his situation. Thank you very much for following my blog - as I say to those hardy souls that kindly peruse my meanderings, I'll do my best to try and make it of some interest.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete