Sunday 8 August 2010

Too much excitement for one day

I've just got through a traumatic couple of hours, after stupidly allowing my daughter to find out the name of my (now former) blog - she said she wouldn't read it, and while I don't want her to think I don't trust her, there's too much in there which isn't really appropriate for a 12 year old, especially my own offspring, quite apart from the chances of my wife reading any of it. Luckily, I seem to have transferred pretty much everything over to its new home intact, and I've shifted 'Nephelokokkygia' to a new place as well, just to be ultra-cautious, at 'SB - Cuckoos v. 2.0'. Needless to say, I wasn't thrilled by my carelessness, but I've cheered up a bit after the apparently successful transfer. Just as a piece of completely undeserved serendipity, the new template I've found seems to be slightly easier on the eye - I hope at least some others will agree.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Sammy

    Sorry to hear about this, but I entirely understand why you've changed blog names and URLs. This time I get to be your first follower as well!

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mark
    (Take 2!)
    Number one last time, and number one again. Many thanks!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete