Sunday 23 January 2011

When the outward and inner don't quite match

It's been a rather odd weekend. Superficially, it's actually been quite pleasant, with my wife's birthday and the associated meal on Friday, followed on by everyone getting along pretty well - not that we don't usually, but this weekend has been markedly harmonious compared to some others I could mention. Underneath, though, I've been in some considerable turmoil, and having to work really hard to stop it bubbling to the surface. IRL, I've just about managed it, but I had a most unsociable rant on someone's blog this morning (although I have since apologised) - if I feel bad enough to want to vent about things, my blog should be the place to do it, rather than taking out my frustrations on innocent bystanders.
I've spent a good deal of this afternoon banging my head against the wall of trying to find affordable accommodation within hailing distance of work - again. It's a pretty thankless business, and I've got to the stage now when I'm just going to wing it for this week - I've seen a couple of places, which are OK, but not ideal for varying reasons, so it might be a case of mixing and matching. Wherever I lay my hat, and all that. Wish me luck!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments: