Tuesday 26 July 2011

Being yourself, and the consequences thereof

Interesting events overnight - it seems hardly anyone has looked at either blog, but I've still contrived to lose one of my few followers. The person concerned only followed 'Cuckoos', but it would still be educational from my perspective to find out what the objection was to - my (typically unpoetic) poem about my distaste for far right, fundamentalist Christian extremists, my short story about the aftermath of an encounter between a lonely man and a boy prostitute, my general ineptitude as a writer, or just who and what I am. I certainly didn't get into blogging with any expectation whatever of adulation, and I haven't been disappointed, and I fully accept that everyone has, as I do, the freedom to look at and/or follow blogs, or not, as they see fit, but a bit of feedback, even if it's totally negative, would be appreciated every now and again.
Ironically, after what I've just said, this blog staggered past 10,000 total page views during the course of yesterday, so to all of you who have taken the time and trouble to visit over the last year or so, I'd like to thank you very much.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Thanks for visiting and commenting. I hope you will at least like some of what I write.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete