Friday 15 July 2011

Stupidity

Whatever else I'm guilty of, stupidity isn't one of my failings. So why is it that some people in my life insist on treating me like a complete moron? Think aloud, and it's thought that you're going to rush out and do something deranged. Speak the truth to those close to you, and be accused of being uncaring and self-centred. Add in all the layers of worthlessness and guilt that I suffer from all the time, and it amounts to a shitstorm masquerading as life. I'm not waving, but drowning.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Oh brother. More shit tossed on the fire. Stinks even worse. Of course, I've learned not to voice anything any more, I get the same thing. And with this storm brewing with my father, no one wants to hear the truth.

    Wish I would throw you a life ring, Sammy. !HUGS! will have to do, my friend.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    This was a bit of a 'safety valve' kind of post, using the blog to get things off of my chest. A bit petulant, arguably, but things look different at midnight when you've had a drink or two on the back of a really crap day. The hugs are very much appreciated, though.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete