Friday 15 July 2011

Patience

Although I have my moments of irritability, even petulance, I'm generally a pretty calm character. One of the side effects of the amount of crap that I'm wading through in various aspects of my life at the moment is to erode that habitual patience. I haven't bitten anyone's head off yet, but two people in cyberspace have come very close to having had my spleen vented in their direction in the last 24 hours. I'm trying my best not to offload my frustrations onto innocent third parties, but it's quite difficult at times. I really don't want to alienate anyone - there are few enough out there who take an interest in what I write - but there is a limit to my tolerance, and it's rather lower than usual just now.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

1 comment:

  1. Um, what's up? I admit I don't always read every comment, but this seems rather bad...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete