Monday 14 October 2013

A good day, thanks to a good friend

I had a long day out yesterday, but not meandering on my own around London as I'd anticipated. I received a text on Saturday evening from a friend I've neglected shamefully in recent months, asking if I was free yesterday and suggesting that we meet up. That, indeed, was what happened, in his home town, and it proved to be a thoroughly good afternoon of food, drink and conversation, even if some of the conversation was rather self-centred on my part, wrapped up as I still am, to a considerable degree, in my recent issues. I don't know what I've done to deserve such a degree of empathy and understanding, but I'm nonetheless wholeheartedly grateful.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I heard it was a good time! Awesome!!! I can't wait to get over there again so we can have a full day of it, at least!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, it was good, and certainly beneficial from my perspective. And, if circumstances permit, I hope you can get back to our wet and windy corner of the Atlantic soon!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete