Sunday 20 October 2013

Nothing

Four weeks, almost to the minute, since I received the text message which looked, on first impressions, as though it signalled the collapse of what little remains of my life. But....nothing. I still have no idea what, if anything, is going to happen. I'd like to be able to relax, to go back to living normally, or what passes for normal in my situation, but that, I suspect, would be tempting fate a little too much. If his intention was to have me living on tenterhooks, he's succeeded, in spades.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I hate cliches, but in this case, I'd say no news is good news.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    I've had a couple of people, most notably my brother, say the same. I'd like to make myself believe it, but I haven't been able to, at least, not yet.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete