Wednesday 16 October 2013

Missing muse, is that you?

I've been suffering from what I described in conversation at the weekend as a 'Xander hangover', my seeming inability to write anything fictional, or, really, anything much at all since I finished Alexandrine almost six months ago. This morning, though, not only did I set out on a new story (and yes, I'm well aware that I've made these claims before and got nowhere near a completed product), but I also experienced something that hasn't happened for perhaps two years, a plot coming into my mind more or less fully formed, needing only the right words in the right order to hang onto the already existing substructure. I know the beginning, middle and end already, all I've got to do is to commit it to the screen in a coherent way. Fingers crossed!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! A writing Sammy is a happier Sammy!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'll certainly be happier if I can get this one out of my head and into the world. It won't be today, though - I'm in hospital/doctor mode, with an appointment this morning and another in mid-afternoon.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete