Thursday 24 October 2013

Cutie hunting

Only in a visual sense, I hasten to add, and, in that sense, rather successful, given that I was only engaged in the pursuit for a couple of hours. There were a goodly number of boys, almost all with family groups, needless to say, out and about in town as I meandered after an earlier than expected finish at work, and there were quite a few who were genuinely scrummy. The one who really caught my eye, though, was spotted walking past where I am now, Wetherspoons in 'stereotypical suburb', when I first got here around half an hour ago. The face was different (and not remotely as beautiful, although far from difficult to look at), but everything else, his height and build, his hair, and, most of all, his delightful grace of movement, was so reminiscent of DBJ three or four years ago. Never 'my' boy, of course, but still the ultimate, as far as I'm concerned.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Love eye candy! WOOHOO!!!!

    I need to get back to the gym (I've been slacking)...there's always some I like there!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      There are certainly far worse ways of spending time than enjoying the eye candy, and in the absence of the 'real thing', as it were, I'll carry on taking in the views whenever circumstances permit.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete