Saturday 26 October 2013

Another 'London local' experience

I'll be heading back to base pretty soon, after another afternoon/evening of fairly limited meandering and plenty of time in the pub. There are occasions when I feel, if not guilty, then at least concerned about my propensity to drink more than is realistically good for me, but, on the whole, including now, I really don't care that much. If I'm going to die, and I surely will, I'd rather die of something I enjoy.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. Just make sure you let me know when you are going to die, so I can plan accordingly!

    Check out my blog for MY great weekend!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'm not planning to die any time too soon, but I don't particularly want to tempt fate! I've seen your post - good times! And deservedly so.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
    2. I know you have no plans to "check out"! I'm very glad about that, else I'd have to move up my plans to get over there again soon!

      Thanks for reading the post! I love it when real friends check in!
      Jay

      Delete