Friday 11 October 2013

Out is better than in, even in the rain

Into my second day off of four, and in the big city again (actually, in almost stereotypically suburban Suburbia at the moment). The weather, since late morning, has been vile, cold, wet and windy, a harbinger of the coming winter, no doubt, but, in current circumstances, I'd rather be out and about, even on a day like this, than contemplating my navel in my room. And, of course, it doesn't rain in the pub!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I think I may stay in tomorrow. We've got the Richmond Folk Festival tomorrow but it's not much fun in the rain.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I'll be off to town again later, for much the same reasons as yesterday. I've woken to find it still rather grey and damp-looking, but not actually raining, and a lot less windy than yesterday, too. And, being the weekend, there's more chance of some eye candy.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete