Thursday 3 October 2013

Good news, bad news and no news

In no particular order - I went for a follow-up to my 'return to work' medical this morning, and the bad news is that I'm still deemed to be fit to do my job. FML! The 'no news' is on the Mancunian front - nothing has happened, for good or ill, so I'm still in the 'netherworld' I was talking about the other day. And the good news is, as I heard on the radio last night, that King Crimson are reforming - with yet another new lineup, surprise, surprise! - and may even be playing live in 2014. I can barely imagine a musical event, short of the miraculous resurrection of Syd Barrett, that I would be keener to attend. Knowing my luck, they'll undertake an extensive tour of Outer Mongolia - but, hey, what better reason to visit Outer Mongolia!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment