Thursday 7 April 2011

Back where I want to be

I'm at home again, for a couple of days, after travelling down after work this afternoon. Following on from the rest of the week, I'm feeling thoroughly washed out, but at least I'll be sleeping in my own bed tonight. There wasn't much that was good about the trip - the train was packed and overly warm - but there was one exception. An absolutely gorgeous boy, sitting, about four paces away from me, with a school party at Paddington while I was waiting for the train. Just mind-mangling lovely, and no problem with accidentally outing myself on this occasion. Just looking, though, I hasten to add.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, Sammy

    I hope you have a restful weekend - it sounds as if you need one.

    I'm going to be away until late on Sunday evening, off on my travels again, so I don't expect to be able to comment until Monday.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye candy - spotting beautiful people - is a sport that we can all play: and most of us do so pretty regularly.

    Cute and sometimes sexy people can lighten our mood in a moment!

    Have a gentle and restful time at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mark
    I'm certainly not planning much beyond recharging my batteries, and enjoying being at home - I could conceivably be away for more than a fortnight from Sunday, although a week is more likely, so I'll be making the most of it. Hope you have a good weekend.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Micky
    There's no doubt the boy was far and away the high point of yesterday - apart from the pleasure of coming home, of course. Cute and/or sexy is in the eye of the beholder, of course, and he was certainly the former, but a little too young to be the latter, even for the likes of me. Lovely to look at, though.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete