Wednesday 6 April 2011

Waste of a nice day

Today proved to be the nicest day of the year so far, weather wise, warm and sunny, so what do I do? Apart from work, which is an unavoidable necessity, I sequestered myself in my room, and fell asleep again for several hours. Even allowing for the fact that my week began with an overnight train journey, and has continued with early mornings, I do seem to have been excessively tired over the past few days, so I'm hoping it's not the precursor to anything sinister - I have had sniffly, slight sore-throaty kind of symptoms on and off, but whether that's a cause or an effect of my tiredness is hard to say. Full of aches and pains that nobody ever dies of, as my mum used to say!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you're just catching up to uneasy sleep on the train (I can't sleep soundly when moving about like that). I'll cross my fingers that it's nothing worse!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    I hope you're right. I'll be back at home for some more R & R by this time tomorrow, looking forward to that.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete