Wednesday 6 April 2011

I think I've just done something stupid

I've left a 'subject to approval' comment on a blog, but I think I've let my heart run away with my head again - I just hope the person I've left the comment for doesn't freak out and think I'm some kind of creepy stalker. People who know me IRL tend to think I'm a 'cold fish', but the reality is that, inside, I'm more likely to be over-emotional, especially with people I care about. Oh well, done's done. I suppose I ought to make some effort to get some sleep, as I've got to get up at 'stupid o'clock' - and being asleep will stop me doing any more deranged things, at least for a few hours.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

5 comments:

  1. Geezz... I hate that- click the button and it's done... hey, can you go and delete it, Sammy? If it's on Blogger, I've done that before... Look for the little symbol at the bottom of the comment if it posted already...luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tman: But you can't if it's still "subject to approval". I think it's the content he's worried about the blogger seeing...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jay... yeah, that's the bugaboo... if it's being moderated, it's too late, but if he doesn't use moderation and you delete it before he sees it--- Voila!!

    No harm, no foul!! Hopefully... luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it just depends. Some of us are wilting little wall flowers but others have pretty thick skins.

    I think that the longer someone's been blogging then the more they've seen and won't mind about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tony, Jay and Micky
    Fortunately, the comment was accepted without further comment, so to speak. More by luck than judgment on my part, though.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete