Friday 5 August 2011

Keeping my nose to the grindstone

I finished work at 9:30 last night, I'm just about to get ready to leave in an hour for a 9:30-9:30 twelve hour shift, then doing the same tomorrow, before doing a ten hour turnround to be back in at 7:30 on Sunday morning. Only for an eight hour shift then, though. Can someone just remind me how much fun I'm having, please? Oh well, it'll all be worth it on payday, when I can pour all my largesse down the waiting throats of the financial institutions. Hang on....

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nose to the grindstone? Sounds like you've got nose, both hands and a large portion of your rear end to the same grindstone!!! That's a lotta work, but yes, on payday it's worth it!

    Remember, be Alert (cause the world needs more Lerts!) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    One down, two to go. Well, actually, six to go until my next block of days off, but from Monday onwards it's just standard shifts with standard breaks between.
    I'll do my best to carry on 'lerting' suitably!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete