Wednesday 7 March 2012

Death of a fantasy

I've published a story in Nephelokokkygia this evening which I have little doubt will be thoroughly unpalatable to many, if not most people, or be seen as symbolic of my current situation, or both. It isn't a happy story, at all, but what I will say about it is that there is a subtext. The name of one of the principal characters isn't coincidental. It's not a case of wanting to harm someone physically, in real life, but maybe a case of wanting to get past something, someone, who is stuck in my head and needs, for my psychological well-being, not to be there. Whether this sort of projection into fiction does any good at all is a moot point. I can but try, though.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Wow. A hell of a story.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      It wasn't an easy thing to write, and I imagine it wasn't that easy to read. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete