Friday 2 March 2012

I nearly know what I want to say

I have, of course, been thinking about what happened on Wednesday, and how to proceed. At the risk of sounding like I'm trying to get my excuses straight, I'm close to framing something I want to say to my wife, something I want her to think about, rather than just reacting to. I have absolutely no idea whether she'll be willing to do that, all I can do is to ask it as a favour from her. It will probably be tomorrow when I ring her, because she's at work now, I'm leaving for work in less than an hour - after yesterday's experience, I don't want to talk while I'm at work, even on a break - and I won't be back at the accommodation until around 10:30 tonight, which is certainly too late, by my wife's standards, to discuss anything seriously - whatever else, she isn't a night owl.
So it will be tomorrow morning. It might be a last shot at redemption. It might be the end of it all.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Sammy

    Best of luck with tomorrow's communication - I hope you can get things between you somewhere closer to where you want them.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mark
    I'm just getting ready to go into work early for overtime, so it looks like I am going to have to say what I want to say on a break after all. Deep breaths will be in order, I suspect. Thanks for the good wishes.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete