Tuesday 27 August 2013

Boys of the day

And not brothers, to break the recent run.
Number one, on the train going up to London this morning, standing room only, and he was standing not two feet from me. Not as facially good-looking as some, but everything else was in place - 14-ish. lovely shape, his voice, when he spoke to his sister (probably his sister, anyway, from the way they were interacting) just out of the 'boy' range and into the youth. He brushed up against my arm, getting his phone out of his pocket, and I could feel his body heat, just for a moment. Shudders ensued.
Number two, just a brief moment as the bus I was on passed down a North London street. 11-ish, maybe even a little younger. But when he looked up at the bus, his eyes! Dark and mysterious and beautiful, looking big enough to drown in. It was all I could do to avoid groaning out loud - if there's one feature, one element of someone's appearance, I've absolutely no resistance to, it's beautiful eyes, and his were the most beautiful I've seen in a long time.
I haven't been all that happy today, mostly, probably, for fairly trivial reasons, but even on down days, the cuties can raise my spirits a little, and that's been evident again.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. There you go! WOOHOO!!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Many clouds do have a silver lining, but the silver linings sometimes have a cloud, too - with boy 1 in particular, there was the feeling of 'so close, but so much out of reach'. As I've said before, though, I'd rather have cuties around than not, almost always.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete