Wednesday 28 August 2013

Going west

That could be the title of a blog post to describe my life in general, but, in this case, it's just a geographical reference - I'm off to see K in the morning. As things have panned out, unless anything changes in the next twelve hours or so, I won't quite make it Cornwall, because we've arranged to meet up in Plymouth. What will happen thereafter is anyone's guess, although I would imagine going out for lunch and, in my case, a certain amount of alcohol will be a part of the equation. Whatever the agenda for the day proves to be, I'm certainly looking forward to it, as always when the prospect of seeing my girl is in the offing.
It's going to be west tomorrow, but I went north today - North London, and just over the boundary into Hertfordshire, that is, to scope out a few things in connection with a new school/college that I saw advertised a few days ago, and which might very well be just the thing K is looking for in terms of her A-Level preferences, and her potential move to this part of the world in twelve months time. Its speciality is media arts and technology, which is just the area K wants to get involved in. If she eventually decides it is right for her, I'd need to move to somewhere that wouldn't make getting to work all that easy, but K's education is the priority, and the travelling would be doable, so it's a price I'm more than willing to pay. After looking at their website, K is enthusiastic, so we'll have to see what happens.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Sammy

    I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT TIME!!! I'm sure you will.

    And I hope things pan out up north!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mark & Jay
    It's been a good day, if a rather long and tiring one. There will be a post at some point, but not tonight!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete