Wednesday 14 August 2013

On the edge

I am, usually, irrespective of what people might think about my attitudes and predilections, a placid person, at least superficially. If I ever get angry with anyone, it's almost always myself. Over the past couple of days, though, I've been a rather angry bunny, thoroughly frustrated with the world and all its works. I've managed, just about, to avoid it all boiling over so far, although I did get as far as being extremely sarcastic to a couple of our technical staff when they came out with particularly inane comments in connection with a piece of the kit that had developed a fault this morning. My concern is, though, that if someone, be it at work or while I'm out and about, rubs me up the wrong way, I might completely lose my temper with them. And if I completely lose it, as I'm well aware from one or two past experiences, I can become extremely unpleasant to know. I just hope I can keep it all under control.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment