Saturday 10 August 2013

You can dream....

....but there's no escape from reality. I imagine scenarios sometimes, where circumstances might just flow together in such a way as to give me what I want, even if only fleetingly. But then, as I did a few minutes ago, you get out of the shower, look in the mirror, and get hit by the realisation that there is no chance, ever, ever. Just your demons, whispering 'Never' into your ear, until you draw your final breath. Hopeless, hopeless, now and always.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I wish there were a magic wand that could fix things, Sammy, I really do. I feel for you.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      No magic wands, sadly, just relentless reality. However you try to duck and dive, there's no escape from the 'man in the mirror' - sometimes, like this time, you catch a glimpse, and realise that it's not a pretty sight, literally or figuratively.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete