Sunday 25 August 2013

Carnival!

So, it's the Notting Hill Carnival this weekend, and I'm up in town. Do I go and soak up the atmosphere of the largest street festival in Europe? Well....no, actually. The 13 year old boy geek who lives in my head takes over, and I spend my day riding on the buses diverted because of the carnival, just to see which way they've been rerouted. Sad, but true!
Talking of boys, a pair of brothers have been the eye candy highlight for the second day running, on the platform at Clapham Junction a little while back - big bro, 12-ish, tallish and very cute, but eclipsed by little bro, 8/9 and already showing every sign of growing up to be even cuter. The stuff of dreams - what sort of dreams is probably best left to the reader's imagination!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. You skipped carnival?! Shame on you! HAHAHAHA

    Sounds like a good day riding around though, I imagine you found a couple of nice new pubs. And eye candy sure is icing on the cake.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      No new pubs, just a good, 'old' one - my 'London local', and then only relatively briefly. And you're right, the station cuties, along with one or two others I saw on my travels, did nothing to detract from the overall experience. If I can shake off my current lethargy, I'll be out and about again later on - but I won't be going to day 2 of the carnival, either!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete