Saturday 24 August 2013

If only it could come true

I had a very vivid dream overnight, my first of its kind for a long time. It revolved around me meeting and befriending a very good looking blond boy of 11 or 12 with an odd name - Shavik, or something like that, although I kept calling him 'Xander' by mistake (no mystery as to where that element of the dream originated!). The dream was set in my old home town, and I was so disappointed when I woke up in the middle of it, in the small hours - my first conscious thought was 'I've lost him forever'. Such a friendship, even if it was completely non-sexual, would be so much what I want. Living the lifestyle I do, though, I can't see any way it could ever happen, because I purposely avoid any interactions with boys. Maybe the 'dream domain' is the only place where such things are possible.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Siiigh...it's been so long since I've had any sort of dreams, and the last ones were so bizarre that I'm not sure I want any more. I prefer ones like yours. Much nicer than waking in a cold sweat, panting, and drifting back off to sleep only to pick up the stupid thing right where it left off.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, it was a nice dream, the only bad thing being its abrupt ending. The waking realisation that such an interaction taking place in reality would be wildly unlikely was a bit of a dampener, though.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete