Tuesday 7 October 2014

A tale of two boys

One real, one imaginary. I've been out meandering again today, on what has been a much nicer day than yesterday, cool and breezy, but with more or less unbroken sunshine. The latter part of the morning and early afternoon were spent debating with my better judgment about whether I should try once more to 'find myself' on a certain bus route at a certain time, but, for once, common sense won the day, and I managed to restrain the impulse. I don't know if I was more afraid of screwing up the schedule like yesterday, or getting it right and having him (most likely) ignoring me, or, worse, freaking out and thinking I was stalking him. I did end up perhaps no more than 3 or 4 bus stops from where he would have been after school, but that was a genuine coincidence, because I was on a different route, going, in terms of where he was, in the opposite direction. To what has become my 'second string' Wetherspoons, where, in amongst the beer, I finished re-reading Alexandrine yet again. At least I can love Xander without deleterious consequences.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. What ever happened to the waiter in your local Wetherspoons? The good looking one?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I thought Daniel had left, not having seen him for weeks, but he was working last Friday. For some time now, though, he's assiduously avoided even the slightest interaction with me, so I guess he's worked out that I'm attracted to him and wants to make it clear that he's not the slightest bit interested. Disappointing, but utterly unsurprising.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete