Sunday 26 October 2014

Moronic theocrats live here, too

More evidence that the US is far from unique in having religious right blockheads who somehow manage to convince enough of the sheeple to vote for them to get elected, in this case to the so-called 'mother of parliaments'. Even without his antediluvian views on education and marriage equality, anyone who says 'I agree with Farage on almost everything' should be instantly disbarred from public office for life - and mercilessly pointed and laughed at, to boot.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. We are in the midterm election run-up. Next Tuesday, I believe, is election day. Ugh. No good choices, though I will vote Democratic just to keep the damned Repuglicans and Teabaggers out!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      When our next elections come around, I'll be struggling to find a party to vote for - I've voted Liberal/Liberal Democrat most of my enfranchised life, but since Clegg sold his soul to the Tories, I'm not too keen anymore. I guess it will end up going back to my 19 year old roots, and voting Labour for the first time since 1979, but only as the least of several evils.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete