Wednesday 15 October 2014

Talked out

I'm in one of my periodic phases of doubt about the future of my blogs. Nephelokokkygia is virtually moribund, whatever muse I had whispering in my ear seeming to have deserted me completely, but even this main blog is looking more and more like a closed circle, where I simply talk around and around the same subjects, and one subject in particular, achieving nothing. I don't think I'm able, at least as things stand at the moment, to relaunch the blog in a different direction, so is there any real point in going on? It might be argued that it's a forum for getting stuff out of my system, but I've tried that time and again without succeeding in feeling any sense of catharsis. Maybe it's just that I'm all talked out. All those posts, all those words over the best part of five years, and I'm in a worse position than when I started, with all that's been lost. That certainly wasn't part of the 'master plan'.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. As long as you don't nuke the email addy. I've already lost one of you over there, thanks to a loony tunes guy over here, but that's now water under the bridge!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I doubt if anything will be nuked, whether I ultimately decide to stop or carry on. I'm too much of a 'hoarder' for that!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete