Saturday 11 October 2014

Swarmed

With cute 'ghosts', that is, on my travels today. Mostly blond, or at least fair, always my favourites, but almost all of them far too young, even for my despised tastes. K commented yesterday that there are far more adverts about these days showing gay relationships in a positive light, and quite right too, but, as I said in reply, how long will it be before an intergenerational relationship, even a celibate one, is given comparable treatment. Not in my lifetime, I strongly suspect.

1910 edit: And yet more, in my local (which is in far more civilised mode than last night) - a little guy, who seems to have gone, but, right now, a cutie who is much closer to legal age, and who is wearing some very skinny jeans. My cup runneth over!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B


2 comments:

  1. Oh I do love skinny jeans. And as much as I rail about sagging in public, there are times that that 2 inches of waistband is enough to ignite certain appliances!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      'Skinny jeans boy' was a treat, no doubt about it - he wasn't quite legal, maybe 15, but there was certainly no doubt about his gender! Not sagging, though, I'm glad to say - that's one fashion statement with no redeeming features at all, as far as I'm concerned.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete