Monday 20 October 2014

Freedom - to be what we tell you to be

Another weekend, another gay man's blog and e-mail account obliterated by Google for unaccountable reasons. Sadly, nothing new there, but, in this case, I'll freely admit to partiality, because the blog in question belonged to a good friend of mine, a good man. But personal virtues have no value, it seems, in this context, all that matters to Google and their ilk is to kowtow to those pouring their corporate advertising budget down their collective throat. And those 'paying the piper' appear to me to be driven by motives of christofascist repression, especially when it comes to the LGBT community. I have two hopes - to see Jay back in cyberspace sooner rather than later, and for the corporate fat cats to choke on their own disgusting excess.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am back! HAHAHAHAHA
    http://www.jgmurphy.org/wp!
    Still getting it up and running, but my server, my rules.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      And very pleased I am to see you, too. I guess if I was nuked, I might look into the 'independence' route, but, given my non-techie background, how successful that might be is questionable.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete