Monday 13 October 2014

From little to less

If recent days have filled me with a sense of underachievement, today has been an even less fulfilling experience so far. I do have a minimal excuse, though - the weather has been absolutely vile, wet and windy, with the promise of more to come. So, frankly, I've just slobbed around all morning, and now, into the afternoon, playing word games on the computer with the radio on the background, for the most part. I did, very briefly, look at one of my draft stories in Nephelokokkygia, but all that succeeded in doing was making me realise that the story didn't have anywhere to go, at least not without more or less starting again from scratch. It was only another man/boy relationship story anyway, albeit one that wasn't going to contain a sexual element, so much of a muchness with almost everything else I've written. Rather like my life, really - repetitive and pointless. I can hardly restrain my enthusiasm.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment