Wednesday 22 October 2014

Reality checks can be helpful

And this afternoon has been evidence of that. I saw 'the boy on the bus' again, not, I have to admit, entirely coincidentally, but now that I know that the connection I was hoping for is illusory, I was able to simply enjoy sitting a few rows of seats behind him - or, rather, him sitting in front of me, given that I got on the bus several stops before he did - and admiring his good looks and general 'boyness'. Hopefully, that's the best option - I get to see him, but in not trying for more, by approaching him or whatever, he won't get to feel in any way uncomfortable, or worse. The chances for me to see him are pretty limited, in any case, given my working hours and the very narrow 'window of opportunity' for our paths to cross, even by design - it's the bus, or nowhere, effectively. No doubt there would be those who would still criticise me, even for wanting him as eye candy, but, frankly, that's their problem.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. No thought police here.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      And that's much appreciated, I can assure you. I'm not going to go too far out of my way to keep seeing him, but a little 'fix' every now and again would be nice. And he has, at least possibly, become the inspiration for me to get back into fiction - I'm writing a story loosely based on our encounters, and it does seem to making a little progress. As ever, though, no promises of when, or even if, it might see the light of day.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete