Friday 24 October 2014

And in between....

....today's two earlier posts, I had a lovely day with K. She was off school on a 'Baker Day' today, as an add-on to half term, which is next week, and she suggested, rather to my surprise, that she wanted to come on one of my meanders, so that's what we did. The original plan was for us to have lunch somewhere as part of the trip, but, in the event, my girl wasn't hungry, probably because we had a rather late breakfast, bacon butties at 10:30, so that element was eventually ditched. The rest was simply quality time, though - K did go into 'teenage mode', with her head in her phone, on a couple of occasions, but I can easily forgive her that - with our 'on the same wavelength' relationship more than evident. And she even conceded that she'd like to do it again, soon. I can't wait!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome! YAY!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Definitely a good day, making up to a degree for the fact that I'll be on nights for the whole of half-term week itself.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete