Monday 27 October 2014

Full circle

Almost, anyway. More than four and a half years, and getting on for 1500 posts after I first dipped my toe into the cyberspace ocean in February 2010, I'm back to where I started, just me, the keyboard and the contents of my head. The few 'cyberfriends' I've been lucky enough to interact with over the years have pretty much all melted away, and why not, of course? Who in their right mind would want anything to do with a perpetually depressed, self-pitying 'paedo'. Especially that last, needless to say. People are so terrified of being found 'guilty by association', that in saying anything that isn't bitterly excoriating about the likes of me they would be seen as, at the very least, 'condoning' my attractions, or worse, from their point of view, of being a closeted 'paedo' themselves. Never mind that I don't get any closer to boys than reading online stories for fantasy material, never mind that I've spent decades keeping my desires under control, so as not to hurt anyone, I'm still 'mad, bad, and dangerous to know' in varying proportions. So, frankly, fuck it. I'm fed up of battering my head against the wall of societal hatred. Yes, I'm a boylover. Yes, I want to have sex with a pubescent boy. But only, only ever, with any such boy's informed consent. If anyone reading this finds that offensive, that's too bad. Go and read something else.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I'm still around. No guilt here. Happy to be your friend.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      This post was me trying to kick against the straitjacket of frustration, and the relentless tide of 'paedo-bashing' that seems even more prevalent than usual of late. Doesn't really achieve anything other than to get it off of my chest, but that isn't, perhaps, the most insignificant of benefits. And, at the risk of repetition, thank you for your friendship and support.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete